Change of Personal Details

If you change your name address or telephone number please remember to give the details to reception in order that your records together with and any other member of your household can be amended. This is most important, as the doctor may need to contact you in the future.

You may also inform us online using our Online Services which are available 24 hours a day.

Changing your Doctor

Should you move home or wish to change practice for any reason, your medical card gives information on the steps to be taken.
If you have any difficulties the local Rushcliffe Clinical Commissioning Group’ can advise you.

Access for the Disabled

East Leake Health Centre

The premises have automatic doors at the main entrance and a ramp at the rear of the building to give better access for the disabled. Signage has been introduced as required under the Disability Discrimination Act and there is a hearing loop at the reception desk.

There are suitable toilet facilities and a wheel chair is available on request if required.

Church House Surgery

The Practice has access for wheelchairs and disabled toilet facilities.

Further Information:

For more information go to the Disabled Go website.

Sign language or other interpreting services

If you use sign language then arrangements can be made for a British Sign Language Interpreter to attend your appointment.
An interpreting service is also available to patients whose first language is not English.

If you require use of either of these services please speak with your health professional or ask at reception.